Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Peek into the Oven #1

Yay Wen Yi for coming up with the blog idea!

Okay, instead of waiting enddddlesslyyyy for someone to post, I shall take the honour of being the second one to post :D (Start posting la you talented muffins!)

My plan is to post a series of photos, A Peek into the Oven (So cheesy bahahaha), that have captured some of our moments together. I was supposed to put more of our old photos on FB but I guess I'll post it here now! :) It's all for fun, so do tell me if you don't feel comfortable having a particular photo here or something.

Here's the first one!

2007.11.10 The day Kang realised who, or rather, what Beowulf actually was. Ahahahaha (Don't kill me please, GK!)

This was our first time visiting Zsa's house for Hari Raya. Any memories to share, anyone?


,
fantastiCK ^-^

9 comments:

  1. Finally, someone posted something!

    Yay, CK~

    And hahaha, that was a lovely day. So much laughter and good food. :) *mega nostalgic moment here* :(

    And Zsa, I want lodeh before graduation!

    *Mandy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i din know this photo existed!! =)
    n kang n her beowulf!! ohh.. *laughing non-stop*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay me! :DD

    Kang really brings so much laughter to us la, we should give her a prize ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. ya! ya! i was thinking of an award-giving day.. u know, on our final class dinner.. most-hilarious award, favourite class-rep award (although we have our only beloved one and only fifi..hehe..).. stuff like that??! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay CK...finally something to read.

    But I don't remember this picture pun. What did Kang think about Beowulf?

    Mandy, have you tried dry lodeh before? Its lodeh but without the gravy. Very delicious. i can eat it all day. Maybe, next time, you can try that version pulak.

    Oh LH, I like your idea very very much. We can do that. That should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zsa, she thought that Beowulf was the name of an OE writer, padahal it's the name of the lit. work kan LOL

    Plus at that time, Beowulf the movie had just came out some more hahahahah.. Kang is going to kill me for talking about this againla *dead*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.. can still remember kang's reaction when she found out that she misunderstood... lol..
    n zsa, was ck's idea.. see comment above bout prize-giving??! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zsa: Dry lodeh? No, I haven't. Yums. I want!

    LOL. Grace and Beowulf. Lol!

    *Mandy*

    ReplyDelete
  9. oi
    i can read you comments k
    terrible
    hahahahha
    *laughing non-stop*
    for those who have missed it,im so truly sorry *evil*

    ReplyDelete