Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Peek into the Oven #3


Hahahhaa.. this was taken at the end of the second semester, after we handed in our Syntax assignments.

It's already the last day of February, and tomorrow's MARCH (which reminds me.. I should be working on my paper....). I'm still having trouble writing 2009 instead of 2008, and it's already the third month of the year -_-;. Before you know it, we'll be done with our course. Quite a bittersweet feeling. I'm looking forward to leaving all our courses and all behind, but at the same time, I'll miss our class.

Time really flies, don't you guys think? We don't have to pretend to be holding our scrolls like in the photo anymore (yes, that was what we were doing) coz we'll (hopefully) be getting our real scrolls in a few months. I don't mean to make this an emo post, coz the photo is actually quite funny, but I'll miss you guys soo much after this semester is over. I mean, who knows when we'll get to disturb each other every single day again, right? >:)

It's quite funny that we've become closer as a class. Not ha-ha funny, mind you. I mean, admit it, not every one gets along with each other, what more the lot of us who come from different places and backgrounds. Personally, I didn't expect to know some of you better like I do know, just because I'm not the type of person who opens up and makes friends easily. Don't you think that building relationships is one of the wonders of being human? :)

PS: This blog is looking more and more like the Deppstress' and my blog. Post, people, post~!


,
Ck~ ^-^

6 comments:

  1. *Sniffs*

    Yes, it'd be a lie if I said that the journey has been an easy and smooth-sailing one. There were some moments that were really a pain in the unmentionables.

    But I am so going to miss the wonderful times. All the highs and 'sepakat' moments we had as a class. *sniffs more*

    And ya, why aren't the rest of you baking?

    *Mandy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omomo. We're REALLY going to graduate. This year!

    I'm going to miss our ENGLISH COMMUNITY. Our semestrial makans.. AND this one I've failed to join everytime -- the trips all over Malaysia..

    Guys, bout DIVING in Sabah, I've googled a bit.. and it's not cheap.. I think we need at least 1k to get a basic one.. And that's for diving in shallow waters.. If you want to go deep sea diving, it's a different course.. And even pricier..

    *dari* G.t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ck you making me very emo reading this post
    so heavy hearted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. don't emo la, Kang. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku mau blog!!!!!!!!!!!
    tapi.......what's the username & password?
    i tried the linguistics one..they say they want gmail account? i pun blur blur.
    help!

    ~princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmy, you need to type the full address, as in 'linguistics101@yahoo.com' to log in. :)

    *Mandy*

    ReplyDelete