Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Peek into the Oven #4

Portuguese drama on 19/10/2006

in order not to make this ck's blog or the deppstress' blog..i digged deep down in my laptop's memory and found this ;p hehehe

this was the first time we acted in drama together..i can still remember how well our main 'actor' was (as though it was God's given talent)..how macho the rapaz was (did 'he' put on make up that day?) how clumsy the waitress was..*tsk tsk*..the two meninas who wiped each other's tear..hahaha..oh oh..and how we "tiru" by reading from small papers! haha..

too bad we dun have any drama this sem~

p/s: was thinking..we should compile all our pics and short clips to a cd..maybe can watch together one day..few of us have been emo-ing recently..abt assignments..graduating soon and going on our own ways..let's emo together la~

what say you?

~joyce~



a nós! À saύde! (cheers~)

5 comments:

  1. Wow... first sem. Time flies la, seriously.

    And I think it's a good idea. :)

    *Mandy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!
    And Mandy wearing the estrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLL speaking about video clips - the other day I was looking through my photos/videos - and I saw the one I recorded of Kang dancing in the centre of the Ikano concourse after our Kenny Rogers makan. Anyone remember? Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahha...
    yeah, now that u've mentioned it, yeah!! the malay dance!!
    of course remember!!
    i think was also bcoz of that, my primary school friend 'disown' me, didn't even come to say hello even when he saw me there!! hehehehhe...

    ReplyDelete